View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilowpants
Six83
Firewalker

re: 25M LK Kill

Hey all. I have an ICC 25M raid lockout that just has LK left on my shammy. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in downing him before Cata hits. It is a fairly simple fight, really and one we can do as a team with communication. I have ran it a few times now and have great ideas on what we can do to down him once and for all. We can make it on a Friday night and continue it to Saturday, if the same 25 people that go remain with us until the end, given we don't down him Friday night. We haven't gotten to him yet, and I would very much like to do so. Taranis needs to down LK 25m for the rest of his Shadowmourne quest, and I know a lot of you would like to get this completed on your mains. So, let's do one last big raid before Cata as a team and down that bastard.

I'm up for it whenever. The only difference between 10 and 25m I saw was that 25m had multiple valks and they just assigned melee to different ones.

Firewalker

Yep. That is pretty much it. Easy mode if everyone works together with the communication on stuns on those Valks, like if someone needs help etc. etc. But one defile, soul reaper on tanks, and getting those diseases to the adds ASAP; it is the exact same thing as 10M. We should be able to do it.

im down when im online pic a day

Jump to: