View previous topic :: View next topic  
Delgremar
Firewalker

re: Cata back to WotLK Achievement Dragon Mounts runs

Just a post to see how many people, if anyone, is interested. Now that we are all very very overpowered a few of us want to go back into ICC 10 man and 25 man zones to do the heroic and special achievements in order to get our dragons, along with Ulduar 25 man and 10 for those who do not have.

Would like to know what days would be best, Since it is like Nostalgic I was thinking Monday nights. And it would be easier if it was a guild effort. What does everyone else think?
Netherworld
Firewalker

Im down for more nostalgia raids!

(███████████████████████████████ﮱ╠[۞[▒][◙]▒|۩۩۩|▒|▒►
Pilowpants
Six83
Firewalker

I am as well.

I think, giving the lack of enthusiasm with people in the guild when you all are looking for people to add to this spur of the moment it seems, that it needs to be put on the raid calender for signups. Because honestly people aren't going to want to run for the last 3 achievements when they need all of them as well as the reoccuring problem of getting the same people available for the second time around. Maybe a Saturday afternoon early enough to run the whole thing, or one week just the heroic mechanics and the next week the achievements. Just a suggestion. I would like to go and so would some others, but we would like to go on a fresh run to get it completed without having to go in multiple times with different people. We should get a solid definite 10m group for this not just a put together mess and hope for the best. We all know LK will be a bitch without a hunter or a disc priest.

Good point. That sorta was the plan until we realized we could do both heroic and the achievements at the same time. But then we remembered that some achievements (like the bloodqueen one) took 2 weeks by themselves. Our plan was to keep the same people, but the same people didn't show up the second day so last night we just tried to grab whoever.
I don't mind redoing the achievements either. It was smooth enough even on heroic when we stopped and talked about it first. But what we are missing the most atm are healers. They are getting drafted into 5 mans because we are low on healers in general, and getting people ready to raid the new stuff is a priority.
We will just have to try again another day down the line. Some holiday weekend where we don't raid new stuff or something.

Firewalker

Could always go back to Nostalgia Raid night again. I liked doing those as well as others, and it helps getting the guild achievements, not just personal achievements. The more points we get, the more perks. I know that the fights themselves aren't too difficult, but they weren't in WotLK either in hard mode. It is more strategy, as it has always been basically. The healer situation does pose a problem. But we can always pug a reliable one that one of us knows if there is a set date for this stuff. Having it for signups kind of gives us a day to expect instead of signing in to see it going on.

Jump to: